rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hello all, I finally made a profile here and am brand new to the forum. I'm 54 years old and divorced. I have three adult kids and two grandchildren and now have a 25yo GF/fiance in SEA. Will be moving there shortly when I finally wrap things up here in Canada. Have traveled quite a bit last few years. Ive been red pilled about 4-5 years ago and have been learning ever since. I am not really a player because I just don't like non committal sex with bitches that I don't adore and admire already. Thats why I say I am a beginner at game. That being said, I do wear the pants in the relationship and am alpha.

Looking forward to learning more here and making some like minded friends. I will try to lay a bit low for a while to feel out the lay of the land.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to Roosh for bravely and courageously forging the road.

Messages In This Thread