rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

I'm 26. Been a long time reader of the manosphere, and gone through many iterations of taking the red pill. Here to read and talk with like minded men and hold myself accountable. Looking to stack up notches, and learn through real experience - theory can only do so much. Goal this year is one a month. 2-2 so far.

I was raised abroad, born in the Middle East, lived in Africa, Europe before coming to the US. Good masculine role models all around me, (3 older brothers). Somewhere in middle school, started turning beta. Listening to what girls said and what people told me to do instead of my gut. Pretty embarrassing but I went through some pretty brutal dry spells in college. There was opportunity but I just simply didn't have the balls to capitalize.

One night about 4 years ago I was out with some friends, having a generally bad time. Girl from high school asks me to come back to her place with her. Encountered some last minute resistance "we're not having sex" and wilted like a little bitch. Knew things had to change. Started searching around online and doing some research, found the manosphere and began the process of unplugging. Took 4 years but I'm finally on my way.

I don't just want what I want. I want it, in the way that I want it.

Messages In This Thread