rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NEW Engineer Thread

The NEW Engineer Thread

Quote: (03-10-2017 05:40 AM)qwertyuiop Wrote:  

I did engineering in school, had around a 3.0, and partied my ass off in the process. Very hard to get laid until I transferred when I started banging new girls at the college bars every weekend. Got pretty fucking good at game. It was my hobby other than school.

This^^

Let me clarify to any young kids reading this thread: engineering school SHOULD NOT be your source of pussy.

I hear this often on the forum and off.

"You'll never get laid if you're an engineer. There's too much work and there's no girls in any classes."

No shit.

"There's too much work" - good! The work habits, the GRIND, the mental strength I developed in college is exactly what I wanted!

Why do liberal arts degrees continue to be popular? They're easy! Change is painful, and people run away from it if possible.

In fact, engineering school could be GOOD for your game. Read this GLL article about Mr. Juxtaposition. Now you can be a dick at the bar, pour beer on girls, and when girls get to know you they'll realize you're actually an engineer and have your shit together.

On top of that, "Law 16: Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor." Engineering school is a great excuse to put girls on the back burner.

"Sorry honey I have a huge project due Friday. Come by the engineering building at 2:30 AM after you go to ladies' night and I'll bang you in the computer lab."

"There's no girls in any classes" - good! You are in class to learn. Any interaction with girls would be in a group project, where you DO NOT want girls anyway. They will waste an hour and a half organizing your spreadsheet to make it look pretty.

Messages In This Thread