rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time dating really hot girl

First time dating really hot girl

Quote: (03-13-2017 09:50 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

Good post Leone. Exactly what I needed to hear at the moment.

I met a solid 8 last Monday and we banged that next day on Tuesday. Probably the best looking girl I've ever fucked. But she is crazy (red head) and the shit tests come from every direction. That pussy is so fire (literally) and I don't want to give it up yet.

It's only been a week, but she has already accused me of being a 39 year old fuckboy. I had another girl over at my place on Friday and Red Head was suspicious. I told her I went to bed early, but she called bullshit on that as I was on Facebook at like 1am (I was checking my feed after the other girl went home). So she has trust issues and is already checking up on me.

She says she wants a LTR. She keeps telling me how hot I am and I'm so attractive. It's flattering to hear this stuff from a girl so hot. But then she tells me she doesn't trust any guy and that she doesn't need a man. She told me last night that she could have any man she wanted. And she's right.

She is planning on coming over tomorrow so I'll smash again. But honestly I don't know how much longer I can put up with her craziness. I do admit it is kind of exciting, but I'll tire of it soon enough.

Your frame has to be rock solid when dealing with 8's and above. But at the end of the day, you HAVE to have Abundance Mentality. Or you're toast.

It always amuses me when girls brag of being able to "get" any man they want. It's like, so what? Of course you can find a bunch of guys willing to give you the ol' fuck 'n chuck. For women, it's not the getting that's the hard part, it's the keeping. That's why it's important to develop yourself into being a high-value man, so there isn't as much sexual market value discrepancy between the two of you, and she won't be the only one with other options.

Messages In This Thread