rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are not smarter than men.

Women are not smarter than men.

Quote: (01-29-2012 09:27 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2012 03:37 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I'm in the "no major inventions" camp; but also "no major genocides" by women to be fair; assholes like Hitler and Mao made an awful lot more people miserable than any 1000 women.

Also, I believe women can read more different facial expressions and distinguish more colors than men.

Here's a picture of the other side of male greatness and heroism; Einsatzgruppen in WW2 killing a woman civilian and child.

Ordered by a man, carried out by a man.

Of course, how many chicks in Germany would've gladly fucked Hitler if he hadn't been too sick to want it.
If I recall correctly Hitler's dad was a dead beat and he was raised by his mother... so just goes to show you how smart women are.

The real reason why women aren't in the army is because you have to be able to carry something like 50-60 pounds. And when even a tall (5,8) women who are fit don't weigh much more 120 pounds, you'd have someone carrying half their weight. What's a girl who is 5'0 going to do carry 60 pounds when she was 100-90?

Hitler's dad was 48 when he married his 25 year old wife. Of course since they were second cousins that may have had something to do with his mental stability...

His dad died when he was young, but he wasn't a deadbeat from what I have read.

And there are loads of women in the US Army. Even some female Marines.

I don't think they SHOULD be, but they are.

Messages In This Thread