rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland or Romania?

Poland or Romania?

Quote: (03-11-2017 05:58 PM)Alb92 Wrote:  

I have been to both Krakow and Bucharest, and both times in winter (february). (I didn't do any day-game.) My general impression:
- Nightlife: Krakow is full of clubs all close to the main square and with a lot of students. Girls were approachable, but especially when there aren't many ryanair-type of British/Italian/Spanish groups of guys in the club. You can find typical clubs or "disco-bars", depending on what you like better. Bucharest on the other end was a bit disappointing from this point of view, but I think it was mostly due to the season. The was some action going on in Old Town, but definitely all you can find there is "disco-bars-restaurants", where people eat, dance and spend time with their friends.
- Girls: Bucharest's girl were definitely better. Majority of brunettes but blondes aren't that rare. In terms of approach, it's difficult to penetrate into their social circles. Polish girls are more approachable.
- Location: In Bucharest clubs are spread out and in many cases it's better to take a taxi. In Old Town you'll only find bars and disco-bars. In Krakow every club is within walking distance and centered around the main square.
-Prices: Bucharest is cheaper, and in Old Town you don't pay for entry. In Krakow you have to pay for entry (prices vary considerably depending on the night). In general I didn't notice much of a difference between restaurant prices.

Thanks for the info Alb92. Have you been to Wroclaw? From the different threads, it seems to be a second-tier city with less tourists...especially during the time I'll be there (April). I actually know a Polish girl in Wroclaw that's pretty cute. However, she got a boyfriend. Told her couple weeks ago that I might be going to Krakow or Warsaw. She said I should come to Wroclaw and she would show me around. Could be advantageous...having her as social proof and gain access to her social circle? She's in her early 20's and goes to university.

Messages In This Thread