rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phone questions/observations

Phone questions/observations

Quote: (09-22-2008 09:59 PM)zorgon Wrote:  

Under what circumstances would you make a second phone call or other followup (maybe a text?) to a girl if she didn't call you back when you left a message the first time? Never? Only for a sufficiently strong # (how strong)? Since callback rates are often poor I'm just wondering if anyone has ever gotten anywhere with trying to call a second time.

My experience is that if she doesn't pick up when you call the first time, it's probably a lost cause. I know Roosh has observed that girls don't pick up unknown numbers; I haven't necessarily found that to be true. The way I've always seen it, it's just that girls are ultra-flaky about returning calls.

One other related question. I haven't updated my phone # since moving to Austin. Everyone here has 512 area codes (city's not big enough to split it yet) or occasionally other Texas area codes from Dallas/Houston; I still have 408 from California. Am I hurting myself with my phone's area code? My guess is "yes, I need to change it right away" -- I imagine that it would decrease the chance that someone will pick up on an unknown number.

ok.... You guys will "hate" me for saying this but, I'll be honest. First. I'm glad to see that you're calling her and she's NOT calling you. That's the way it should be and you're starting off on the right foot. Secondly.... I have to admit, that I don't always pick up the phone when a man calls. Unfortunately, it's the "game of dating". I'm going to guess that YOU WILL TRY TO CALL HER AGAIN BECAUSE? You probably are wondering why she's not picking up, which will probably be an indication to you, that she's not interested; if she's showing you she's not interested, you want to know why or just simply like the challenge. It doesn't mean it's a lost cause. What it does mean is that she is testing you to see just how badly you want to take her out OR she simply isn't interested at all. But, if you've called two or three times and she still fails to pick up the phone, it's obvious at that point there's no interest. Yes! You will call again. I guarantee it![Image: banana.gif]

Yes, guys, we like to challenge you.... Sorry, but, that's the truth....

Messages In This Thread