rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Billions (TV series)

Billions (TV series)

Quote: (03-06-2017 08:32 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2016 04:15 PM)dispenser Wrote:  

Can't say that dogshit clip is encouraging. It's unrealistic, and clearly set up to make the character look like hot shit.

Noticing a lot of "fanfictiony" screenwriting these days.

More and more characters are twitchy, wise-cracking nerds with no chin and a 5 o'clock shadow, a set speech that shows how righteous they are, and I guess a dead daughter or something to wring their hands about.

I'm describing a stereotype that doesn't completely fit here, but that short clip has that kind of "smell" to it, strong and unmistakable.

This clip was ridiculous for sure.

I try to make sure my dogs shit in appropriate places, if they don't too bad. I'm not carrying a bag of shit around.

Twice I've been called out on it.

I've learned a technique of scaring people without threats or any crime that I went to in this situation. I'm 6'3" built for football and have a booming voice, I just start yelling nonsensical profanity pulling a crazy face (make my eyes bug out etc) and using imposing body language, this combined has the effect of illustrating "this is a giant ignorant crazy person who might act foolish."

This got them to fuck off and go through the stages of grief about the dog shit and leave me alone.

This particular scene, I get it it's a authoritarian fag bullying a passive fag. If I was in that situation I can't imagine not snapping if dude didn't back down.

Are you Jason Segel in I Love You Man?

Messages In This Thread