rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rough Travel By BlackUniform

Rough Travel By BlackUniform

Why was '' BlackUniform'' banned? Did he make any offence or trolling?

Lol I laughed a bit at the '' rape attempt'' in the serbian border.

Quote: (01-19-2017 04:14 PM)Kamaki4 Wrote:  

Great report, interesting that you found Albanian girls attractive; they are definitely underrated. Even though I'm Greek I don't take it personally that you didn't like the place. I suspect the attitude of the average Greek was the biggest problem. Greece as a country is fantastic, but the economic depression has taken a toll on a wide range of areas from infrastructure and public transit to selection and service.

Even the attitude of the average Greek has changed. We have always been a miserable lot, but 6 years of crushing depression have driven many locals mad.

Albanian women are definitely better looking that greek girls for example but they are not underrated in that way.

They have been a bit out of focus in this forum or other forums for many reasons such as Albanians being not a very big nation, so the number of girls going round will be limited.

However the biggest issue would be the the rep of Albanian guys as cockblocking, jealous, alpha jerks etc etc and albanian environments not being good for approaching girls, social circles have a huge impact also.

However things are changing and everything is getting more liberal.

The rep above would actually suit Albanian Nationalists though.

As for greece it has become a bit of a shithole, but still it is not as bad as people might think.

Among guys it was created an idea that girls in greece would give their pussies to you for 2 euros...

That might happen in brothels, but it is not e phenomena among normal girls.

Messages In This Thread