rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Middle Aged Woman reading "The Game"

Middle Aged Woman reading "The Game"

Quote: (01-05-2012 01:12 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2012 11:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I've met several girls who have, or claim to have, read the The Game. I've found that they're equally--if not more--easy to game.

Women actually WANT guys to know what they are doing, which is essentially what game is. When the topic of dating comes up in convo, women will say that they wish other guys knew what I know. Some ex-gfs/female friends even try to get their guy friends to talk to me but they never do.

Women want a man they feel good about submitting to, even if they are aware of the process the whole time. True game doesn't have to be a secret because passion and integrity stands for itself.

Almost none of the dudes in The Game seem to get this - the only dude that does is Juggler (Wayne Elise). Can't remember if he goes by a different name in the book...

I actually met him for coffee when we both lived in Michigan. He was a smooth guy but totally normal. I learned a ton from him early on. His book "How to Meet and Connect With Women" is a forgotten classic.

Unfortunately he faded out because he wasn't flashy, but his game was the tightest BECAUSE of that. He was like 40 when I met him and was dating a smoking hot 19 year old brunette at U of M. If anyone can find that book online I highly recommend it - I printed it out and read it like 10 times.

+1 - Great book. Its what made me realize my OWN NATURAL GAME.
Fun guy. ..He runs what is called Charisma Arts.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread