rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Racism in Ukraine/FSU

Racism in Ukraine/FSU

Quote: (01-30-2012 06:49 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2012 09:24 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I walked out of my apartment to go to the shop last night, it was -20, I was planning on making it quick.

I came across this in the streets, I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought they had found a witch or something.

Later turns out that it was the annual Neo-Nazi march in Lviv, and they were chanting racist and Nazi stuff.

I take back anything I said about there being no skinheads in Lviv [Image: smile.gif] (I think they just don't shave their heads, too damn cold here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONMqMa5uP...KqLtAAINtM

...yep. That's about what I thought.

Enjoy Ukraine, you guys! I think I'll just keep my black ass away from such hateful pastures and place it firmly within the friendlier ones (of which, fortunately, there are many). Ain't no wimminz on Earth worth the risk of running into that on a dark night.

qft! I was on the fence and pipelining has been ridiculously easy so I figured I'd head over but after this thread, fuck it... I can find women anywhere, I may not be black but I sure aint white and this sounds like anything but white aint right.

Messages In This Thread