rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hillary Clinton thread

The Hillary Clinton thread

Quote: (02-22-2017 05:14 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Fake News Site Lets Liberals Live In Alternate Reality Where Hillary Is President

Quote:Quote:

Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.

“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president” and “DOJ considers charging Trump with treason” are just a few headlines featured on HillaryBeatTrump.org, a satirical news site devoted to covering stories from an alternate universe where Hillary won last November’s election.

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

The site’s proprietors do not identify themselves online, and did not return TheDC’s request for comment, but their articles suggest they have liberal leanings.

The site’s articles single out prominent Republicans like Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and White House press secretary Sean Spicer for mockery.

“On Monday, Senator Ted Cruz went on Ellen to confess that he, of course, killed Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster in 1993,” reads one recent article, which refers to Cruz as “the Republican front-runner to take on President Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2020.”

[Image: angry-white-liberals-1.jpg]

You have to take a look at the site. http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/

Some of the story leads are hilarious:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg's highly anticipated album debuts at #1 on hip hop, classical, and jazz charts

David Duke and Omarosa to wed: “She changed me”

This one had me in tears.
Quote:Quote:

Gwyneth Paltrow admits bathing in virgin blood is “beyond most women's financial reach"

LOS ANGELES -- Oscar-winning actress and GOOP editor Gwyneth Paltrow admitted on Friday that bathing in virgin blood is "beyond most women's means," in an interview with French Elle.

In last month's GOOP, Paltrow controversially named virgin's blood as the "best anti-aging regime available today," despite one bath costing $172,000, a pricetag Jezebel writer Bobby Finger criticized as "prohibitive."

The baths are only available in Sudan and northern Romania.

Paltrow took her interview with French Elle to demonstrate that she's self-aware after all.

"Maybe I am out of touch," Paltrow confessed. "But look: I am bringing the general pubilc information from the front lines in the war against mortality. Be it bee stings or snake venom, I'm not afraid of doing whatever it takes to prevent myself from aging like a middle-class person."

Messages In This Thread