rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tucker Max retires, finds Jesus

Tucker Max retires, finds Jesus

Quote: (01-30-2012 01:09 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 01:16 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Maybe the partying and the alcohol got to him. Guys sometimes say that they are sick of chasing girls but what they are really sick of is the late nights, the hangovers, the wasted time and money, the lack of sleep, etc.

Girls didn't wear him out. Partying did.

Thats why I'm all Day Game.

I'm even transitioning into more day dates and day bangs. I have girls come over around 10am on a Saturday or Sunday morning. By 1pm we are fucked, fed and ready to take a nap.

My friends are getting ready to go out at 9pm and I'm getting ready for bed. I tell them, "I already banged today", I'm gonna relax and read Roosh"

Why wait til midnight to do what can be done at noon?

This is the key. Dudes who have runs like that start thinking that getting pussy equals heavy nights, drugs and whatever other pattern they've gotten stuck in.

Interesting. Makes me think theres at least two archetype models for players. The Max model, never grows up eternal party boy who burns out, and the Roosh model, the ever evolving mature man who constantly changes as the game does and stays with it for the long run.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread