rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spreading your seed around the world

Spreading your seed around the world

Wondering if anyone has done this or has a kid overseas and how it's worked out. I would donate my sperm to a sperm bank here in the United States, but there isn't one geographically close enough to me. All the sperm banks that I've researched require multiple visits. Also the laws in the United States scare me. It seems like there are too many ways for the mother to come after the biological father; even if he only donates sperm.

I'm thinking about looking for infertile couples in 2nd or 3rd world nations that would like tall, educated, European-American sperm. Surely there must be poorer married couples that can't have kids in South/Central America or the Caribbean. That way I could offer them a financial incentive after I've donated sperm and have completed an DNA test to ensure that the child is biologically mine. Say $100 a month for a year to help them with the initial costs of caring for a baby. Also the kid gets raised in an intact family. I could also dangle the promise of me giving their child American as well as EU citizenship. But only once the kid turned 18 and they could no longer come after me financially though. I'd have to be mindful of opsec: give them all fake info, communicate over the internet with them using an anonymized connection, only donate in a country that doesn't have a reciprocal Child support agreement with the United States, and has very lax child support laws or none at all, etc. I hear that Mexico only recognizes child support for married couples. But I'd have to double check with a Mexican lawyer about that.

Ideally I'd have the woman tested for every STD in the book, take her to a beach side resort, and raw dog her for a week while she's taking fertility drugs. Obviously that would be a hard sell to her husband/boyfriend. So I might have to settle for knocking a chick up with a turkey baster; or knocking her up behind the husband/boyfriends back.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Messages In This Thread