rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences of training with a near inexistent budget

Experiences of training with a near inexistent budget

Quote: (02-28-2017 12:10 PM)rafaeld Wrote:  

Honestly man it seems like your training is confused and unfocused because you don't know what you're trying to achieve here, other than put yourself through pain and make yourself miserable.

First get clear on what you are trying to improve. You mentioned grappling, is this a sport you perform regularly? If not, then the fastest way to get better at grappling is to... DO MORE GRAPPLING. Forget the random cardio workouts and just focus on that first.

If you already do regular grappling and are looking to improve your performance in this sport, figure out your weak areas. Is it strength? Are you getting gassed too quickly?

Once you know what your most egregious weakness is in your sport you can supplement your regular training with a couple of sessions a week of the correct type of conditioning to shore up that weakness.

If you just want to get massive and jacked (and for a lot of people this is what they really want, they just aren't honest with themselves about it) then a basic weight training routine is the right place to start.

But aimless cardio workouts will have you spinning your wheels for a long time my friend.

Fair argument.
I'm still not very interested in the massive and Jacked stuff honestly ,at least not in what some in the forum call the "american perception".
That said,I will reflect on what I'm doing wrong and how to properly restructure my training so thanks for the heads up![Image: idea.gif]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Messages In This Thread