rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Explain this Weird Behavior from this Girl

Explain this Weird Behavior from this Girl

Quote: (02-26-2017 07:00 AM)Splord Wrote:  

Even if nidall did things perfectly gamewise, she still might act like this. Game is not an exact science, what works on one girl might fail on another.

Correct and I agreed with this, it could be anything.

Quote:Quote:

As for the passive-aggresive thing, when you resolve things by text, it's almost unavoidable to not look like that.

In fact nidall seems a lot more aggressive than passive , questioning her instead of trying to figure by himself what is wrong (if she really is on her period why should he know) and showing he doesn't care in the end (the "whatever...bye" part).

I disagree.

Here's why, if you showed that conversation to any guy without telling them the backstory - 9 times out of 10 they'd call the guy weak.

It's easy to not be passive aggressive - Hey what's up ? or check this out -send a photo- etc

Get her to talk, if she doesn't, DON'T go and chase her.

He literally asked "are you okay?" "did I do something wrong?"

That's something a female says. That's the wrong frame of questions.

"If you don't want to see me....whatever bye."

That doesn't show he doesn't care, it shows he cares TOO much.

There's nothing aggressive about this at all - all I see is someone being catty and frustrated to a woman whose cold via text.

Messages In This Thread