rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreigner Value Overseas

Foreigner Value Overseas

^ Co sign the Above

Living in the West and claiming it's all peaches and cream is like being seated in the back row of economy near the toilet with a seat that doesn't recline and claiming things are just fine.

They aren't fine. Business class is better (i.e. Living Abroad)

Of course do the best you can if you're stuck in the West. But let's call a spade a spade..it's shit here.

I usually don't respond to those who defend the West/Toronto, but always wonder about the poster:

Where have you travelled? If you've gotten on a plane before and aren't blind, you know the score.

What are your results here? A girl a month? that would be 5 a month overseas. However a guy does in the West can easily be multiplied many fold, if the same guy went abroad. And that's only comparing numbers, not the caustic attitudes one has to deal with in the West.

Knowing the caliber of men here that struggle (which I define as not spinning multiple plates), Id love to meet these 1% guys and the '8s & 9s' they are banging on the regular.

Messages In This Thread