rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreigner Value Overseas

Foreigner Value Overseas

Women are not ruined. Countries aren't ruined. Sometimes I think we at the forum think we exert more influence than we actually have. Women are women - they really haven't changed all. If you're disappointed with the women you're meeting or wondering why they're all ruined, that's actually code word for you to step up your game and lifestyle.

Women are not dumb. If you present yourself as a mediocre man then women in any part of the world have the prerogative to reject you. Whiteness isn't game. Going to poor countries isn't game. I would argue that in the night spots I hang out in across South East Asia, there are more Western provider males than these girls know what to do with.

What separates guys who are really smashing quality and guys who are tiring out their thumbs is not black and white. It's a combination of game, lifestyle and also cultural knowledge. I can present myself as a man of value in different cities in South East Asia because I can make comments or jokes that immediately show a girl that I've been here before, I come here often, and I'll be back again soon. Game is all about comfort. My game is solid. My lifestyle is top notch. My cultural understanding is nuanced. Trust me, most guys at the bar are better looking than me or more have better openers than me. However, put an 8 in front of me and give me 10 minutes in a foreign land, and I'll take my chances that I'll do better than you.

Coming out to South East Asia and being white does not present much value. Being able to swipe on Tinder does not present much value. However, when you come and live in this part of the world, dress well, talk a good game, understand cultural nuances, and build a social network, your possibilities really are endless and far greater than what you'd have in the West.

Messages In This Thread