rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend considering stripping for financial reasons

Girlfriend considering stripping for financial reasons

Quote: (02-20-2017 07:37 PM)Midnight Cowboy Wrote:  

I can relate to Jean Valjean's story. I was in a weak financial situation and an ex went down the same road mostly because she was a lazy, dumb but good looking attention whore. She did not inform me when she started doing it. When I found out, I was very anry but stayed with her to get revenge: I pimped her out for a couple of months and made sure I was getting payed before dumping her. I couldn't handle the drama and my own emotions anymore. In hindsight I should have just dumped her and moved on.

It takes a special kind of guy to be okay with a whorish girl, and I was not okay. It seems you are thinking about easy money. If your girl looks good or if not but she wants to do really nasty things then yes it's big and easy but it will destroy your relationship and will not be good for your emotions.

My advise is in the first place to stop the relationship even if she doesn't drift to the bad side. She had fucked up values for even thinking about something like that.

If you still want to be with her, make sure you get money. In her ho-logic she will still see you as the apha guy she so desperately wants to please and understands her so well. She will see it as a sharing experience. If she keeps everything for herself it's because her ho-logic tells her you are a beta dweeb orbiter kind of guy.

Damn...

This thread is shining a light on corners of the RooshV Forum I'd never glimpsed.

Messages In This Thread