rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are not smarter than men.

Women are not smarter than men.

You are right that women are dumb in a lot of ways that men find important.
But don't kid yourself- they are amazingly, almost supernaturally intelligent in certain ways relevant to assessing a man's mate value and extracting resources from men.
Millions of years of evolution have imbued them with these skills, which are more akin to a sixth sense than what men would call intelligence, by which men mean capacities that are rationally based.
This is why it is so difficult to fake confidence or "alphaness" that you do not actually feel. Somehow women pick up on facial expressions,voice tone, and body language at a micro level that betray the true nature of the poser. These cues are hard to fake precisely because they are so subtle. Hence, the emphasis on developing inner game in addition to practicing specific techniques. You will find that once the inner game improves, the techniques come much more naturally, and eventually, to some degree, cease to be " techniques" at all, they become just how you normally present yourself.
Similarly, as others have noted-women seem to be able to somehow sense that you have had recently had success at banging women.
I strongly believe that the sense of smell plays a strong role in all this that is yet undiscovered by science. I recall a study which found that people can actually smell which potential mates have an immune system which was the best to combine with their own to have the healthiest children. Another found that men can detect which women are ovulating by scent on their clothes alone.
I think women can somehow smell "alpha" perhaps they are smelling levels of testosterone, serotonin, dopamine, etc. Women's intelligence or better yet, instinct, in matters that are relevant to Game should never be taken for granted.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread