rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are not smarter than men.

Women are not smarter than men.

Quote:Quote:

I'm tired of people indicating that women are more smart or socially more advanced than men. Its called spin, and this spin was invented by feminist to explain their inferior behaviour.

You're preaching to the choir here. If you haven't already check out Arthur Schopenhauer's essay "On Women".

No major inventions have been created by women. No nation has ever been founded or discovered by a woman.

Imo the pattern for human history is basically: Men take a chance and find/build/conceptualize something that is successful and women follow behind and reap the benefits once the hard work is done.

Every brick in my house was put there by a man. Girls achieve whatever men allow them to. Feminism has lead them to forget their precarious position in society.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread