rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slam's Bachata Dancing Data Sheet

Slam's Bachata Dancing Data Sheet

Bro why you do this????? Now every bachata venues gonna turn into a sausage fest!

Joking aside, solid datasheet. Very similar to what Ive been doing these last 2 years.

Couple things to add:

-Learn salsa and kizomba once you've mastered bachata. It broadens your horizon significantly. Funnily enough the hottest girls I bang from the scene, I opened them with bachata then I closed them with Salsa.

-About the power move: dips are good, lifts are better. Learn some of the more sensual lifts and time it well. It has this literal "swoop her off her feet" effect on the girl because they dont expect this. I have 80% close rate whenever I pull this one (i.e either a make out or a pull home)

-Memorize every line in Rome Santos "Propuesta Indecente" or Royce's "Darte un beso". The King be praised, those two songs are made for dance floor escalation. If you play this right you can confidently caress her ass or kiss her right there. Be discreet though.

-You dont always need to take it slow. If you are sleeping with the regulars then yes, but that's bad in long term IMO. You want to keep the regulars for social proof. Much better is to swoop the hot young newcomer girls before they become bachatasluts, and that needs to be done fast and hard.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread