rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
8 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
Quote: (02-19-2017 03:21 AM)RBerkley Wrote:  

Regarding the comparisons of 13-year-old females wearing skimpy ass-cheek showing bikinis in a local swimming pool, you should know that most likely those chicks are dressing like that for Bill Clinton & Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express.

Those hypergamous jailbait 12 to 15-year-old chicks you see dressed in short booty shorts where the pussy crease is exposed, or those butt-showing bikinis are peacocking & advertising themselves to become a "PIZZA" for Bill Clinton or the local Chief of Police, elite class of people.

I understand most of what you are saying, but not this.
I know they do it, and I know they know what they're doing, but I have a feeling that it's more to do with getting the attention of 16 year old Chad than some pervy old elite grandpa.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Messages In This Thread