rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amount of Approaches for 1000 Notches

Amount of Approaches for 1000 Notches

Quote: (02-18-2017 01:18 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Look, you've already insulted me twice in this thread by saying I have a drug addict mentality (I don't do any drugs and rarely drink) and now you're saying I'm delusional.

I am pretty sure based on this post and the others I've seen by you around the forum that you will NEVER know what it's like to average around 1/20. Why? Because you exclusively blame the city you are in and I'm sure you aren't approaching in large numbers.

How do you know what a 6'3'' male model would close at? Because some random PUA guys said so?

Niether of those guys you mentioned are male models and you certainly aren't, so how would you know?

I am willing to bet if a guy maximizes his looks (gym and style), spends at least a few years working extensively on his game, AND FIGURES OUT HIS NICHE, then that guys can easily get laid upwards of 20%.

But a guy like you? You'll be lucky to get with 1% because somehow it's always the city's fault.

I'm not in the mood to deal with a pissing match, but here's the truth: cold approach is incredibly low percentage. 5% on cold approach is pretty good. 10% is excellent. 15-20% is either world-beater level, or you're just fucking girls who are already into you.

Social circle game is by nature higher percentage. There's automatically a certain level of value attached to you.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Messages In This Thread