rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
8 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
Extra to clarify:

Red Pill examples as in comparing the autocratic nature of the feminazi teacher punishing the younger students while double standard on privilege such as not following dress code, collecting social media info from male students & other double standard. Nothing too 4chan-ish in Language.

It's not the South Park humor I put on here, like describing what these feminazi teachers do to male students after class, to clear the record.

I know how much these feminazi teachers who take cock up their ass are threatened by my direct comparisons here on Roosh V forum, but I don't go around telling people such South Park humor in public, not even in a Roosh V meeting.

Just wanted to make that clear. Last Time I complained about a female feminazi teacher to her workplace on behalf of frustrated students, she tried to send some mangina to hack my email address & probably infect it with something illegal to "report" to the feds.

I'm telling ya...These pedophiles & child molester female feminazi teachers aren't gonna stop fucking underage students. They know the thugs in blue will believe any false accusation from those feminazi teacher.

and that's why feminazi teachers should be treated way harshly than some 18-year-old teen receiving an underwear pic from a 13-year-old chick.

Feminize teachers will falsely accuse shit to save their fucking penetrated asshole.

Messages In This Thread