rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with Lower-Value Envious Men

Dealing with Lower-Value Envious Men

Quote: (02-19-2017 12:22 PM)almast Wrote:  

How would you guys handle the following situations? You're by yourself stuck in an elevator or waiting in line or somewhere where you can't just walk away immediately. Besides you stands a lower-value male checking you out with envy, then starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with his fingers on the table in front you.

I can tell these envious types are used to doing this cause they expect an upset reaction from me that would give them some sort of satisfaction and get disappointed when I ignore them. I used to get upset but realized that's what they want.

That said, ignoring them is not always easy and takes an emotional toll. How would you guys handle that?

I just imagined this post written differently:

Dealing with Lower-Value Envious Women
How would you girls handle the following situations? You're by yourself stuck in an elevator or waiting in line or somewhere where you can't just walk away immediately. Besides you stands a lower-value girl checking you out with envy, then she starts either singing, whistling or at some places tapping rapidly with her fingers on the table in front you.

I can tell these envious types are used to doing this cause they expect an upset reaction from me that would give them some sort of satisfaction and get disappointed when I ignore them. I used to get upset but realized that's what they want.

That said, ignoring them is not always easy and takes an emotional toll. How would you ladies handle that?

Messages In This Thread