rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hey, early 30's Australian temporarily living in Canada, pretty much new to game.

Relying almost entirely on looks, catching feelings, making just about every mistake imaginable, sooner or later getting ditched - this is the cycle I'm all too familiar with.

Stumbling across this site recently was certainly a huge wake up call, but also a breath of fresh air. So much light has been shed in the small amount of time I've been reading here. It's actually a little scary, but better late than never.

Since scouting the threads and reading bang/day bang, the past month has seen me climb out of a hole, pull a ONS slump buster, and set me on the right course. Many thanks to everyone here!

Focusing on inner self is my priority for now, although much work needs to be done. Hopefully down the track I can contribute back to the community.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread