rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Corollary's Progress Thread

Corollary's Progress Thread

One of the biggest problems I had before going into this, and the main problem I want to solve, is having the balls to set the intention of going after a girl. Growing up, my friends would always say how they were going to fuck a certain girl. A lot of the times they didn't, but they did enough times. I never thought that way even with girls who were into me, and that's what I mostly want to develop, because I have enough girls who show up in my life who are interested in me. If I can capitalize on those opportunities, I'd be satisfied, at least initially.

I noticed myself thinking about how I'm going to fuck two girls in my social circle. My thoughts have shifted from "I would like to fuck her," which are the useless thoughts I've always had to "I'm going to fuck her. How can I make it happen?" This is exactly what I want, and I need to cultivate the mindset more.

----

I decided to take a break from going out. I've been getting too attached to my ability to do things every day, so I'm going to intentionally break all my habits. Lately, I found myself just showing up in all areas of my life. Showing up is great, but after a while the focus needs to shift to what gets done, not simply being there. I'm going to take a week off from all the things I usually do, the biggest three being work, gym, and going out. I'm going to do some things I don't usually do and reflect on my goals and how I'm going to handle them going forward.

I've proven to myself that I can show up, so now I need to prove to myself that I can squeeze the most out of every instance of showing up. When I return to going out and the other things in my life, I'll probably do them for only a few days a week until I feel like I'm getting the most out of each day. Only then will I go back to doing things every day.

I know a couple of guys who go out all the time, so when I return, I'll be able to join them as often as I'd like.

Messages In This Thread