rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Affiliate Marketing Data Sheet

Affiliate Marketing Data Sheet

Thanks for this sheet and the mentioned link @blck. I found the info on psychological triggers very informative.

I remember Roosh's post about new guys coming to pick-up, which he considers lazy. Most young men finding pick-up (including myself) discover it through the efforts of internet marketers. Their materials promote pickup as an easy, effortless and fool-proof way to meet girls. The kind of person who feels attracted to "Discover the SECRET to seducing girls without ever being rejected" ends up on pick-up forums.

By reading the above datasheets, I realised how much I've been influenced by this kind of marketing, since it's such an integral part of self-help writing these days. From sports to entrepreneurship, my thought process has been heavily shaped by those "psychological triggers" that relate to my personal weaknesses.

My personal favourite is the "effortless" fallacy, in which marketing materials promise to deliver you easy ways of making money or a fool-proof way to seduce girls. It hooks right into the disappointed from the end of my teens.

Ironically, I've done great with women and financially the past few years. All by taking the easy way out: spending time looking for the opportunities with the highest payoff instead of putting in a lot of work. In itself is not a bad thing, but if I want to progress to being a boss you need independence - which cannot be done with exploiting great opportunities alone.

Thanks again for posting this sheet. Any recommend reading on psychological triggers would earn you a rep point, if I could give an other one.

Messages In This Thread