rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences of training with a near inexistent budget

Experiences of training with a near inexistent budget

Quote: (02-08-2017 07:41 PM)rafaeld Wrote:  

Why not just earn some money? A cheap 24/7 gym membership won't run you more than about $30 per month, if you can't afford that you got bigger problems than not being jacked enough.

I suppose I would like to know and/or delve more for the same reason people develop an interest in any other field of knowledge.

Have you ever wondered if you could make your own clothes?Produce your own food (Hunt/milk/plant/cook.etc)?Build your own tools?
Have you ever wondered if you could do it with "primitive" methods and/or tools as our ancestors did?

That said,I've often found myself in a position where I did not have a single dime to my name and yet that did not make me discard the idea of mantaining and/or improving my physical capacity. I daresay in such cases although it is easily and often overlooked, physical well-being is of primal importance.
Finally, "being jacked" is of rather secondary interest to me,I am more interested in practical applications of physical capacity which is why posts like H1N1's are of great interest to my curiosity

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Messages In This Thread