rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hello everybody,

Spanish, 21 years old, white,average physique,less than 1.70 (5'5'', mechanical engineering student, right now on Erasmus in Lublin, Poland.
Currently swallowing the Red Pill.
Frequent lurker here, I read mainly ROK and Roosh's web posts daily, also read Day Bang, but I'm reading it again. I prefer daygame. I learnt some direct game through Spanish authors, and I'm learning indirect with what I read in this forum and Day Bang. I'm relearning most of the things (non academical and even political) that were taught to me in my past.

I started to lift weights two years ago and left behind masturbation 2 years and 7 months ago (a friend told me about NoFap and I tried it, it changed my life); problem is I'm still an incel, but I want to get better at game so I can solve that, and who knows if that can help me with other aspects of life. I'm open to any suggestion so I can be an optimized version of myself.

Best regards

Messages In This Thread