rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
8 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
Quote: (02-15-2017 10:24 AM)Hell_Is_Like_Newark Wrote:  

A while back, I think in the ROK comment sections on a related article, there was a poster talking about who the majority of the sex offenders are in his area. He apparently worked in the Sheriff's office or some other government agency that handled the registrar. His observation:

The majority of those registered were guys in their '20s who at around age 18 had a gf under the age of 18. These guys were the victims of 'bad breakups' or angry parents (of the girl) with the GF / parents then accusing the men of statutory rape.

So you have guys who's crime was banging a 16 or 17 year old at age 18. So they get to spend the rest of their lives treated as a criminal on the order of someone like Sundusky who liked to butt rape kids.

The law has to be changed to acknowledge a difference between consensual sex between teenagers and the likes of a 40 year old guy drugging and raping say a 12 year old boy or girl. If not, then the law is not just.

When I was in HS I was hooking up with this girl in the year below me. She was 3-4 months younger; I was one of the younger people in my class. We were involved for like two years off and on. She was sort of my mistress since I technically had a girlfriend.

I knew her father from being at her place and he didn't like me at all; he never wanted me around. She was a virgin when we got together and she came from a really religious family. Well at one point when we were fighting--you know, young lover drama--she told her father she'd been sleeping with me.

So this fucking guy tried to have me charged with statutory rape!

Since the age difference was actually quite small and whatever we did was totally legal--we actually got caught by a cop banging in a car one time and he just looked at our driver licenses and told us to find a goddamn room [Image: lol.gif]--nothing came of it. I didn't force her to do anything. She was super enthusiastic every step of the way. Her father couldn't have done anything to me, but she didn't know that and really fought against him over it. Nice of her, not to throw me under the bus in a fit of pique.

But what a cocksucker, eh?

This is a girl who would show up at my house during her lunch break (after I graduated early and was attending a local college) to get banged out. I lost track of how many times I woke up in the middle of the day--I was on a night schedule--to this horny little blonde chick climbing in bed with me. But because I dared to sleep with this guy's "angelic" little daughter, he wanted to ruin my life. And if circumstances had been a little bit different, he might have succeeded.

Maybe it's not very nice to say, but I sure didn't shed a tear when I heard he had a stroke about 5 years later. What a fucking prick.

Messages In This Thread