rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
8 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
I don't understand this - does any man in can be sent to prison and/or registered as sex offender for life by sending him nude photos of underage girls? It seems that him chatting with that girl only made the sentence harsher, but the main crime is simply having underwear (not even nude!) photos on his phone disregarding the way these photos got there.

You know what - I don't really care about economy that much and I don't see how living under constant stress of being accused of rape or pedophilia is any better then living under Islam as shitty as it is. If during his presidency Trump doesn't address these blatant injustices and doesn't do something to fight this corrupt system of male discrimination in courts then his actions are meaningless. What good is living in a great country if any random female you know or sometimes even don't know can sue you and get you sentenced over the most trivial of bullshit sometimes over nothing at all?

Messages In This Thread