rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
8 y.o. threatened with life sentence for receiving underwear pics from 13 y.o. girl
Just chuck another one in the the bottomless pit of young lives ruined by this arbitrary 18 year old age of consent law. Not defining a difference between pre-puberty and post-puberty is idiotic and defies human nature and countless situations like this occurring as a result. This is why we can't just pretend politics doesn't exist, because SJWs and puritanical progressives would have us locked up in sex offender camps before we even had a chance to violate their insane new age rape laws like they're testing in the people's republic of California.

The zealous frothing at the mouth desire to annihilate this awkward virgin's life over fucking nothing by so called grown rational adults is despicable. Where is the common sense? I can't even believe they're wasting tax payer money on such nonsense. That girl goes to the beach and they can lock everyone up who even accidentally glances at her. Even if they were the same age when it happened this kid would be fucked. Even if she had been a day away from 18 and he was one day over 18 he'd be fucked. And now he'll likely be a virgin for life and kill off his family line as he's taught women=jail. He'll probably never even look at one again.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills every day here.

Messages In This Thread