rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the recommended way for short men to meet women?

Quote: (02-13-2017 04:28 PM)CaliGuy Wrote:  

First off all, I don't want to get into a discussion whether or not height affects anything.

The simple thing is that most women, not all, see short men the same way that see fat women.
You can't start a thread by saying that discussing height is off limits and then discuss height in the next sentence, especially when your logic is completely off. Women consider a much broader set of attributes in men than men consider in women. Height is definitely a factor but being short isn't as much of a deal-breaker as being fat for a woman is.

Height makes a difference but attitude and mindset make a much bigger difference.

The hottest girl I ever banged was about an inch shorter than me without heels and but she always wore heels and towered over me. She previously had a boyfriend who was 5'3".

Quote: (02-13-2017 04:28 PM)CaliGuy Wrote:  

My primary sticking point is that I make friends with women pretty quickly. Women are hardly ever attracted to me.
If you are making friends with women quickly then that is a game problem, not a height problem.

Quote:Quote:

First, put in the work to improve your appearance, logistics, game, etc. That will help give you the confidence that you are missing which is a much bigger problem than your height problem.

Second, figure out your strengths and find your niche. Your niche probably isn't loud dance clubs (unless you are a great dancer) but there are plenty of ways to meet women.

There isn't one best way for short men to meet women. It depends on the strengths of the specific guy.

Messages In This Thread