rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

Look - all my study of the globalist elite helped me to understand their thinking process.

That means that I would let Black Lives Matter protest up to a degree. They recently arrested a bunch of them in NYC as they blocked streets again. They will bust them up, when they go too far. The same goes with LaRaza and other extremist organizations.

Who in their right mind would assume that BlackLivesMatter, Antifa, LaRaza is not filled at the top and even bottom with a massive amount of agents? Of course they are.

They are like Greenpeace thugs who do some inane protest at a coal-powerplant, but then ignore when Chinese businessmen together with WWF-bosses go polar bear hunting (because their population is exploding recently and that is why so many keep dying).

The same goes for Antifa thugs:
They protest the G7, but leave the Bilderberg meeting alone.
They protest and organize against the ReturnOfKings meetings, against Trump, but strangely leave massive globalist organizations alone.

Of course the globalists cannot control everything as small radical cells may survive or lone-gunmen may slip through, but the big Antifa moves and BlackLivesMatter protests are certainly coordinated from above. If they overstep a a certain line, then the inside agents get orders to call them back, even give them cash to lay low for a while. Keep in mind that most of those useful idiots are poor as fuck and giving them each 2000$ lets the government quell any protest. And if some don't pull the line, then they crack down on them hard - they have all their addresses then and can be met with SWAT teams.

That is what I would do knowing that the only entities I cannot control would be lone actors (which are tiny in number except maybe for a worldwide terrorist ideology like Islam, where tiny among 2 bio. is still big) or the ones like me, RVF groups, Thrive movement etc - who are beyond globalist control and aware of a sufficient amount of agenda points and able to break free of the mind-control. Such independent groups need to be watched carefully especially when they start to organize. But so long as they don't act on anything, then they are certainly not qualified as an immediate threat.

Either way - Civil War is not down on the line, keep in mind that the media can easily placate and unite the differences it exacerbates right now. Heck - they can even spray the skys with Lithium or add it to the drinking water - or even Coca Cola cans in certain areas. The old government methods of control have certainly advanced in the recent decades far beyond what has been ever used in the old times.

Messages In This Thread