rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Earth Clinic - my favorite health site

Earth Clinic - my favorite health site

Quote: (01-28-2012 05:35 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 03:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

http://www.earthclinic.com

I got the idea for using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide off this site. It features user reviews on using natural remedies for a ton of common ailments. Right now I'm drinking a cup of warm cayenne pepper tea to deal with a sore throat I'm having.

The natural remedies work most of the time for me. For those without health insurance, it's a godsend. Also great for annoying problems that don't really need immediate medical attention.

I hear the term "natural remedies' and my bullshit detector goes into overdrive. This is probably a knee jerk reaction to the endless amount of crap out there, but I've decided to give a remedy that comes highly recommended off the site a try.

Because quite frankly, I have nothing left to loose.

Most Americans are skeptical of anything deemed natural or organic, to them they think it's all a bunch of B.S. or a scam. Those very same people will blindly pop whatever pill their doctor gives them, or not stop to think what's in their food, where it came from, and how it got there....

Natural things are how nature intended it, it's only been in the past 80 or so years that we've gotten all these synthetic chemicals and whatnot.

Messages In This Thread