rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amount of Approaches for 1000 Notches

Amount of Approaches for 1000 Notches

Quote: (02-10-2017 10:05 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

Sounds like an alcoholic or drug addict mentality (the nothing is enough attitude).

Quote: (02-11-2017 12:10 AM)blck Wrote:  

To be able to approach that number you have to play the Game at an other level, Fuck Daygame Fuck Nightgame Fuck online Game, it'll be Game mode
You need to go Pro on this : Sex Addict Game.
I've seen it once and it's like open EVERY girls you got in your sight all day long from monday to sunday, in 3 month you become a Machine fucking everything around you that have a pussy, you'll start becoming some kind of chick magnet, you'll spot every cracks in their façade but you'll never be able to trust them anymore...

It look like Paul Janka when he appeared in dr Phil but without filtering the cutes girls

Quote: (02-12-2017 03:22 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I think I'd rather read the autobiography of a guy with 20,000 approaches than most "balanced" guys.

I am sure there would be a lot of interesting life lessons in there and with that many approaches you would meet some interesting people and have some crazy experiences.

Doable to do 2 or 3 approaches a day over 20-30 years. Problems would be accidental pregnancies unless you get snipped and HIV or other bad things when you get with that many girls. I have a feeling in 20 years or so even these things won't be threats anymore.

Not sure why guys are bringing up any sort of online game when it has zero to do with the thread.

I couldn't agree more. I do agree with other posters that said that it'd be better to be rich/famous or whatever and get 1,000 notches because of that instead of just spending all your time pursuing women. I also agree that approaching/dating/fucking a ton of women can get tiresome.

Despite that, I have to agree with Travesty here. In general I think the most interesting people in life are those that are extreme and/or extremely good at something, much more so than the average "balanced" guy. I am not saying that 1,000 notches is my goal (although I certainly wouldn't mind), but who do you think would have better stories, the guy with 25 lifetime lays or the guy that has approached over 20,000 women and had sex with 1,000 of them?

I only came up with the number 1,000 because I had always heard that Wilt Chamberlain had that many notches, and I was just curious what it would take for a normal guy to have that sort of success. Yes, I did choose the word success.

Messages In This Thread