rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hillary Clinton thread

The Hillary Clinton thread

You remember Tom Arnold, guy who reckons he had a dirt tape on Trump? Yeah, no, neither do I except for one good part in True Lies as Ah-Nold's sidekick, but anyway, he's on Australian I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and dropped an indication on exactly how desperate Ill Hill was...

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/...8938f3f904

Quote:Quote:

Arnold, who revealed last year he had a damning video of Donald Trump saying “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever” tells fellow contestant Nazeem Hussain that Clinton called him a mere two days before the election, begging him to release the video.

“I had all the outtakes from Trump saying the N-word on The Apprentice,” says the actor and comedian.

Hussain then asked Arnold if he ever planned to release the damning video.

While 57-year-old Arnold admitted he might’ve if he had “their permission” even a call from Hillary Clinton herself wasn’t enough to make him release it.

“She called me two days before the election and said ‘please release that.’”
“The weight of the free world is on your shoulders,” Arnold alleges she added.
Arnold told the Democrat nominee, “I’d love to be a hero, but I can’t hurt these families.”

The show reportedly has a US $5 million confidentiality agreement.

“Well now these people — two editors and an associate producer — are scared to death. They’re scared of his people, they’re scared they’ll never work again,” he told Dori Monson’s radio show.

The American actor, who rose to fame in 1994 with his role in True Lies alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger, also admitted he didn’t think releasing the video “would work”.

“I don’t think people would care,” he said.

[Image: lol.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread