rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crossfit girl can't handle being rejected for her masculine body

Crossfit girl can't handle being rejected for her masculine body

^^^The girls above aren't power lifters, the most jacked girls you'll see in the Olympics are sprinters and gymnasts, the leanest would be the cross country runners.

You look at the power lifting bitches in the olympics they looks like crossfit chicks

https://www.google.com/search?q=female+o...8Q_AUIBigB

So I went out with the crossfit chick last night and almost got the bang.

Straight up, she's just like me, she thinks it's weird, I think it's hilarious.

Raunchy, shit talking, and vulgar - mostly via text.

When we actually hungout in person, she was dressed cut, when she took her coat off you can tell she was jacked - as she bent over shooting pool - I caught the dudes behind her staring at her, I smirk at them, they give me that nod of approval.

In person, we talked about our life stories, shit we've done, shit we've been through, with corny/sex jokes aside.

Eventually we drive back to her place.

I get her naked, tight banging hard 8 body, great firm ass, decent look pussy, BUT like mentioned before her tits were SAD ! Standard for cross fit chicks, but her lower half made up for it.

Surprisingly one basic bitch tattoos, not many piercings either, wasn't shredded, but you can tell she lifts.

Now she isn't the hottest looking chick in the world but she's a freak.

She kept telling me we weren't having sex, clearly entertaining the idea of it.

I tried reeling her pussy in for for 3 hours (I'm on 2 hours of sleep right now).

She had bed restraints, talks about how I missed the window of her cock hopping after her break up, now she's not trying to fuck on the first date.

She keeps telling me how I'm so much like her but she loves the facts I give her shit back and am not afraid of opening my mouth.

You've gotta be high energy for these bitches, the sex is always amazing with fit girls, their emotions typically aren't.

Another thing to note, they compete with EVERYTHING, she got all feisty I wasted her ass at pool, I restrained her in bed, that I knew all her turn on spots, how to make her squirt, she was mad that I wasn't finding any surprises with her.

I dated a fit girl before, but not like this bitch, these girls sooner or later burn out, and all that working out, lifting, dieting, and supplementing (using juice or not) WON'T be kind to these girls.

Messages In This Thread