rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miranda Kerr abstaining from sex before marriage to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel

Miranda Kerr abstaining from sex before marriage to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel

Just stepping back for a minute: Seeing threads like this makes me realizes that even though I'm not a billionaire, I'm in much better shape to have a LTR or marriage that actually works due to having a great father and mother, and by also learning game as a means of avoiding pitfall women like Kerr. I see stories like this as a cautionary tale, not just something to mock. If anything, I pity this dude for being so naive. Like I said earlier, I really wonder if he has ever had a red-pilled friend or family member try to set him straight, or if he just wanders around aimlessly without a clue when it comes to women.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread