rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Writing A Talent? Want To Improve My Writing

Is Writing A Talent? Want To Improve My Writing

Weambulance, not only are "faux" and "nonsense" redundant, your argument fails to persuade.

If you don't regularly return to things you published some time ago and think "I could have written that better", you're not at the level I'm discussing, and are merely either parroting another or ejaculating your own nonsense into the thread.

A master artist or craftsman of any kind cringes upon inspecting his earlier works. It was Hemingway, I think, who in his later years opined regretfully that no one under 50 should write a book. It was definitely he who stated, "I write one page of masterpiece to ninety-one pages of shit. I try to put the shit in the wastebasket."

WRITING has always been easy for me. Writing at a level that satisfies ME is difficult. It's a lifelong pursuit for those serious about it. Perhaps these anecdotes illuminate my previous assertion.

Messages In This Thread