rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hi everyone. I spent 15 years in a black hole from which I recently started to emerge. I feel it's not necessary to dwell on it because the past is the past and why it happened really doesn't matter at this point. Let's just say that I allowed myself to subscribe to some very unproductive schools of thinking coupled with the lack of an appropriate male role model.

The result is that I'm 35 and my SMV is hovering slightly over 0. I'm 5'7, balding, average face, wussy physique, back in school (low paying job), low in confidence, social skills, and social connections. I've done better with women than might be expected given all these facts, but nothing to brag about. I've been making improvements in many areas and am committed to continuing to do so. Although I suffer from mostly crippling AA I've done several approaches in a variety of settings over the years, and have successfully obtained some SNL (including once with an attractive woman).

I found out about this website a couple of months ago through a totally unrelated search for information about Tinder. I had never heard of "Game," any of its associated principles, or the manosphere before so needless to say it's been quite eye-opening to be reading content here and at ROK. After my great SNL experience (now 4 months ago) I became interested in being able to repeat the feat so my discovery of this corner of the internet was fortuitous in that respect.

For now, it's my intention to keep the "help me" threads to a minimum. I realize the purpose of this forum isn't to be Sisyphus' personal coaching resource, so I want to contribute whenever possible (although it probably won't be a whole lot now) and otherwise try to soak up the knowledge that's shared here. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread