rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

'jselysianeagle'

This is so on the money. Last year I hooked up with this cute Hungarian chic. We banged, and on her birthday she invited me and a few of her girlfriends to this dumpy dive bar just to chill. Me, being the idiot, suggested we go some place better and I bought them drinks. At one point in the night, she even told me to stop spending money - that back home, it was considered lame for a guy to be buying women drinks. I should've heeded the warning, but the damage had been done; in her eyes I was the beta who had to pay for her attention.

Needless to say, I never saw her again.

Actually that is less connected with money, but more with frame. Those guys were not well-off and wanted to chill and drink in a dive bar. You should have relaxed and blended in. Inviting the entire bunch over to a better place would only create hard feelings and unease. If you had bought a round or two at that place, then it would not be so bad.

Even if you were a billionaire then you should have stayed put. Or you should not never had went with your girl meeting other folk. Early on you want to keep a woman for yourself and not meet her friends and shit.

I personally enjoy it when women try to impress me and buy me a drink or a round.

Also - good points about mystery VAUN - never mention explicitly what you do, how you do it, never brag, be a mystery is always the better option.

It is as one comedian said - "My wife does not know what I do and we are 5 years married. That mystery keeps her interest sparking."

Messages In This Thread