rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Climategate 2: Daily Mail exposes global warming hoax

Climategate 2: Daily Mail exposes global warming hoax

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:56 PM)JackStraw Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:49 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Yeah, but this isn't a man bites dog story. Climate scientists have been caught falsifying or manipulating data several times in high profile cases. It just never makes the news for more than about five minutes.

Exactly.

Right, guys. I'll just wait for mainstream American media outlets to interview a direct witness to the fraud and expose the "scientists" that they all agree with and promote daily. I guess you guys are waiting for CNN to cover it? Or maybe the BBC will? Because they are both highly reputable. Will never happen.

I mean, Breitbart or the DailyCaller would do. I don't trust CNN any more than you do but there are other sources out there that are a lot more reputable than the Daily Mail.

Quote:Quote:

Anyways, the Chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, Rep. Lamar Smith has now weighed in:

Quote:Quote:

His statement to The Daily Mail comes amid an investigation into the NOAA study by House Republicans on the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Texas Rep. Lamar Smith, the committee’s chairman, subpoenaed NOAA in late 2015 for records related to the so-called “Karl study” that adjusted global sea surface temperature upwards, eliminating the “pause” in global warming since 1998.

Smith was heavily ridiculed for subpoenaing NOAA scientists, and the agency refused to hand over any internal deliberations of the “Karl study.” The study’s lead author, Tom Karl, has since left NOAA.

“Dr. Bates’ revelations and NOAA’s obstruction certainly lend credence to what I’ve expected all along – that the Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the president’s climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study,” Smith said in a statement on The Daily Mail’s story.

“The Committee thanks Dr. Bates, a Department of Commerce Gold Medal winner for creating and implementing a standard to produce and preserve climate data, for exposing the previous administration’s efforts to push their costly climate agenda at the expense of scientific integrity,” Smith said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/05/noaa-s...z4XqZud38a

That's better. Looks like this bird has wings.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread