rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are women's skin bad because they wear make up?

Are women's skin bad because they wear make up?

Not necessarily. A few years ago I'd dated a girl with some of the smoothest baby-smooth skin you can imagine, esp for a woman approaching 30. She still wore makeup if we were going out just to pretty up and make her cheeks look rosy and all that. But there was no flaws she was covering. Some women do try to cover shit up, and you can easily tell when you look close. First they use a LOT and start to have that geisha girl look. If you come across one of those, look out! And even when they do layer it on like that, you can still see the flaws. Makeup can't hide wrinkles or pockmarks.

One great thing about being a dude is that what you see is what you get. I look exactly the same when I wake up at 7am as I do when I'm ready to roll out at 9pm. Only my clothes change. With chics, you never know what you're gonna get when that foundation and mascara is off.

Messages In This Thread