rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for those, who still do a lot of night game..

Question for those, who still do a lot of night game..

My best ONS were always from club game or bar game because it is all about escalation, physical attraction, and seduction. Tinder feels more robotic in comparison. The sex and interactions always felt more natural in clubs. It's the perfect environment for two persons who find themselves attractive to create sexual tension and two people that are having fun and a good time and want to escalate that when meeting.

That said, clubs and night game can be expensive so I can see why it's less popular with young people. I only recently got to appreciate it. Also, socially akward people will never do good there, most guys have some kind of social akwardness. Finally, it takes time to be good at night game and most people have tiresome jobs, it gets harder with age (although with age people and girls are more honest about their intentions are seal the deal quicker).

Clubs are perfect places to project your status and good vibes and build on that. You feel way more satisfaction from clubs and bar game than tindering.
You are supposed to have fun with friends and socialize in clubs and bars, party basically. Girls will be naturally attracted to a guy having fun with good looks.

Messages In This Thread