rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women and the Types of Lies They Tell

Women and the Types of Lies They Tell

I have noticed after many interactions with women that there is a lot of them that lie a lot. Certainly not all of them but in a college full of rich girls who tend to be spoiled, the majority of them lie and their lies don't make sense and are easy to prove wrong. I'm not talking about girls lying to avoid your advances and ignoring your messages. I'm talking about girls you are in normal conversations with, they lie about a lot of things for no reason and my question why do they tell each type of lies listed bellow with examples. I know dudes who do this but not even close to the number of girls who do this and with such terribly constructed lies. It doesn't really hurt me in any way so I'm not mad, it's something that I just find perplexing, especially if it's unbelievable or easy to prove false.

Types of lies
1. One-uping me after finding out about something cool or interesting I did: For example, I'm talking to this girl I have been out with a few times and we're getting to know each other and my past job came up. I used to be the manager for a naval beach recreational facility. She then preceded to say she also worked for the navy as a volunteer and talked about how hard it was to get that kind f a job in the navy. I thought it was BS at the time and confirmed it later that there isn't any volunteer work for the things she was talking about.

2. Lying to impress me or other people in a group. I'm with a female friend doing some homework and we are just chatting about some nonsense and out of the blue she randomly says she can talk to dead people and had an official diagnosis and tells me about a school for it. I play along and she swears I can ask her parents. I then mention a famous medium that has been proven fake and she says "oh ya he had me on his show one time" of course I googled it later and she never was.

3. Lying to get out of work or responsibility. I know the reason is probably laziness or they have other stuff they need to do, the question here is why use such a bad lie. It's not just this girl, I've seen this many other times. I'm responsible for making the schedule and this girl who begged me to give her lots of hours tells me the dumbest lie I have ever heard. It's a volunteer EMT job on campus so for the overnight shift you just sleep there and only ever wake up if there is a call. I needed this girl to take an overnight shift, which she has said she has no problem doing a few weeks ago. I say she needs to either work the early shift which she says she can't because she has an event which is true, I then tell her she needs to do the night shift and she asks who she would be working with. I ask who she wants to work with and she says I don't care just don't put me with this one guy. I say fine and she comes back later and says she can't do the overnight shift and I tell her she has a certain number of hours she has to work in a week and she tells me she can't do any shifts on that weekend because she has a sorority event that she has to be at the entire weekend or she will be fined. Her sorority is less than 4 blocks away from the building and she expects me to believe she can't come and in at 11 pm and basically sleep there until 7 am. I checked of course with another girl in her sorority and it was false.

4. Finally just random lies for no reason or any I can see at least. For example, I tell this girl a story about this guy I'm acquaintances with and she then tells me that she knows him and they are friends. Later Im talking with this guy and I say hey I heard you know so and so and he tells me hes never seen or heard of this girl in his life.

Messages In This Thread