rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zinc has made me a better man.

Zinc has made me a better man.

I started taking zinc picolinate 2 weeks ago, I was feeling fatigued and my boners were not at optimal strength, I think due to jetlag, lack of sleep, alcohol and new environment/poor diet, read about zinc and decided to give it a try.

I'm pretty sure I've always been copper heavy and zinc deficient my whole life from drinking tap water from copper pipes and avoiding seafood and nuts, I also had acne to varying degrees pretty much all my life, on my face, back, weird places like my shoulders and arms.

I started with a 90mg dose for the first two days and 60mg everyday after, I've been getting raging boners in the middle of the night and first thing in the morning, skin has COMPLETELY cleared which is amazing, I've tried everything prior to this and nothing totally made my skin clear.

Where I made an error was in not including copper, I believe zinc picolinate doesn't need to be megadosed because it is highly absorbed by the body, I'm also traveling and only drinking bottled water, so very little copper in my diet. I'm pretty sure my balance got way out of wack rather quickly and over the last few days began to feel a lot of the symptoms of copper deficiency, and I've generally felt great for the last couple years since starting a really healthy diet. I'm now stopping the zinc for a couple days and taking 2.5 mg chelated copper to try to balance things out.

I will go back to the zinc eventually, I think its a game changer, but I'll continue to take it with copper and I'm going to look into magnesium as well.

Dont take zinc without copper.

Messages In This Thread