rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

NBC nightly news just aired their segment about this and not a single mention of the assaults on innocent bystanders or the police standing by and doing nothing. No mention of rioting, though they did compare it to the civil rights speech talking point and had a student republican say free speech is over, not much else. I'd say they spun it pretty neutral to favorable to the antifa scum. I expected nothing less. And after they immediately jumped to the prison takeover story with a soundbite of one of the hostage takers rambling about Trump.

I just don't understand how a mayor or whatever local official can tell police to "stand down" and suddenly the police have no obligation to stop rioting and vicious assault and attempted murder on innocent bystanders. I mean, what are they going to do if the entire police force says "fuck you we're going to do our jobs"? How can the police just allow crimes to happen in front of them? Because some fucking mayor bitch said so? I don't know, I'm not really buying it, especially given how gung ho they tend to be about enforcing laws even while off duty.

Seeing that girl get maced just after turning around with no opportunity to defend herself and that guy being wailed on while face down unconscious in the street made my blood fucking boil. Antifa is subhuman scum, their dishonorable cowardly tactics are rage inducing; I might loathe them more than any other group or people. God I hope Sessions brings unholy hell upon this fucking pieces of garbage when he gets in there. I'm tired being attacked all while I reassure myself that being pacifist pussys is good because surely the masses will see this and realize how insane the left and their many ilk are, and how finally, this time, they will wake up and we'll be vindicated at last. They are going to kill someone and soon, it almost happened with that unconscious dude and could happen anytime they swing those blunt weapon "flag poles" and connect with someone's head.

Messages In This Thread